If I drink too much tea in one sitting I instantly feel so cozy and tired that I end up falling asleep in uncomfortable arrangements unexpectedly.
Teacups of the sea.
I need one of theeeeese. Microwaving water for tea is… not the best way to make tea. And going down a few floors to the dorm kitchen just to boil water for one cup is a pain. This sucker plugs in an heats up to boil the water.
No joke guys, I splurged and got one of these last month and they make life AMAZING OH MY GOD.
You have to understand, electric kettles aren’t really as common in a lot of American households (I never had one growing up, nor did any of my friends, as far as I’m aware) and so when I started using mine I was like “DEAR GOD I CAN MAKE TEA SO FAST, FUCK YOU STOVE TOP KETTLE.”
I got one of these a while back, and alskdfj I love it so much
I don’t like making black tea in it because the water gets to a rolling boil, and I have to wait like, 20 minutes for it to cool down enough to drink it.
but FUCK, the tea is SO GOOD once it cools!
If I wasn’t so content with my stove top kettle and I had money to spend like that I would definitely buy this at one point or another <3
I bought an automatic teapot thing, a fancy diffuser, and two bags of tea (the Watson blend and one other Sherlock-related blend, I forget which.. Mrs. Hudson? Idk..)
But yes, I am so very excited for them to arrive~ :D
reasons to cry
- being almost out of tea
- actually being out of tea
- being too lazy to get up and make more tea
- having no one around to bring you more tea
I LOVE TEA
I HAVE SO MUCH TEA
I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO
WITH ALL OF THIS TEA
- Generic brand Black/Orange Pekoe mix
- Earl Grey (black tea with bergamot flavoring)
- MORNING THUNDER (it’s that intense) (Black tea with caffeine)
- Sleepytime (Chamomile, Spearmint, West Indian…
^ Dis person <3
SHERLOCK TEA COLLECTION GIVE AWAY!
Awesome news guys! The cool folks at Adagio have been kind enough to help out with a giveaway for a complete collection of the Sherlock Tea blends. That is 11 bags of different tea featuring art work by yours truly. That’s about 50 servings in each bag. More if you re-steep your tea (which is possible with most of them). That is a LOT of tea. How bonkers is that? Very. It’s awesome. Here’s the lowdown on how to win A WHOLE BUNCH OF TEA.
- Anyone ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD can enter! If you live outside of the U.S. I’ll foot the bill to get you some tea myself. Because odds are you are awesome and you deserve it.
- You do not have to be following me to win, but it might be helpful to keep track of updates or changes (if any). Plus I plan to make some blends for other fandoms in the future, so if tea is your thing, it might not be a bad idea?
- Only two reblogs a day allowed.I did not realize how often people would reblog my last give away soooo I’m going to enforce this LOL. You can reblog on as many days as you’d like, but yeah, only 2 reblogs a day please. I’ll be checking.
- The give away will end and I will choose a winner on Wednesday March 7th. I’ll probably choose late at night on that day, so I’m going to say I’ll stop counting reblogs at 10 p.m. EST.
- [ADDED] LIKES DON’T COUNT. Sorry! You have to reblog!
A big thanks to Adagio for hooking us up with some awesome tea, and for all of you for following me and encouraging my tea-y ways! Good luck everyone!